Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Yarn jobs are failing after enabling MIT-Kerberos

Rising Star

Hello Team,

I have anabled MIT-Kerberos and integrated my cluster, Initialized the principals for hdfs, hbase and yarn.

Able to access the hdfs and hbase tables.

But when i am trying to run sample mapreduce job its getting failed, Find below error logs.

==> yarn jar /opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-5.4.7-1.cdh5.4.7.p0.3/jars/hadoop-examples.jar teragen 500000000 /tmp/teragen2

Logs:

WARN security.UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException as:HTTP/hostname.org@FQDN.COM (auth:KERBEROS) cause:org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: Permission denied: user=HTTP, access=WRITE, inode="/user":mcaf:supergroup:drwxr-xr-x

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException): Permission denied: user=HTTP, access=WRITE, inode="/user":mcaf:supergroup:drwxr-xr-x

hostname.org:~:HADOOP QA]$ klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_251473
Default principal: HTTP/hostname.org@FQDN.COM

Valid starting Expires Service principal
02/18/20 01:55:32 02/19/20 01:55:32 krbtgt/FQDN.COM@FQDN.COM
renew until 02/23/20 01:55:32

Can some one please check the issue and help us.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

31 REPLIES 31

Master Mentor

@kvinod 

Sorry I have been away for quite a while. What's the relation between hostname001 and hostname003 or simply what services are running on these 2 servers?

Have you tried regenerating the keytabs?

Rising Star

Hi @Shelton ,

Thanks for your response and yes i have tried re-genrating key-tab files, But no luck.

And the above two servers are master nodes (Zookeeper, journal nodes and other master services are running).

Please let me know if you need any other details.

Thanks,

Vinod