Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Zeppelin phoenix error

I am getting the following error in zeppelin when i try to query phoenix,

ERROR 726 (43M10): Inconsistent namespace mapping properites.. Cannot initiate connection as SYSTEM:CATALOG is found but client does not have phoenix.schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled enabled class java.sql.SQLException org.apache.phoenix.exception.SQLExceptionCode$Factory$1.newException(SQLExceptionCode.java:455)

I have set the "phoenix.schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled" to true in zeppelin interpreter setting. i have attached the screen shot too. any thoughts on how to fix it.zeppelin-phoenix.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Luckily i found out the cause.

The property i was trying to set is phoenix.schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled. The property had phoenix. which is a prefix for the phoenix interpreter. so it was not set properly on the interpreter side. so the right property i need to set is phoenix.phoenix.schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled so the prefix gets correctly parsed. I found out this from the logs

JDBCInterpreter.java[open]:142) - key: phoenix, value: schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled (before the change)

JDBCInterpreter.java[open]:142) - key: phoenix, value: phoenix.schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled (after the change)

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Luckily i found out the cause.

The property i was trying to set is phoenix.schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled. The property had phoenix. which is a prefix for the phoenix interpreter. so it was not set properly on the interpreter side. so the right property i need to set is phoenix.phoenix.schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled so the prefix gets correctly parsed. I found out this from the logs

JDBCInterpreter.java[open]:142) - key: phoenix, value: schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled (before the change)

JDBCInterpreter.java[open]:142) - key: phoenix, value: phoenix.schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled (after the change)

Hope this helps