I have been trying to startup Hue in the Cloudera training version. I am receiving an error saying that the django_session has crashed and needs to be repaired. Has anyone faced this issue before?
@KiraAL you can try repairing the crashed table using below steps:
1. Make a copy of your MySQL data file e.g. ~/mysql_backup1
2. Make another copy of your MySQL data file to ~/mysql_backup2 before continuing.
3. Cd into ~/mysql_backup2
4. Run myisamchk ~/mysql_backup2/*.MYI
4.1 This command will list your damaged tables
5. Use "myisamchk --backup -r django_session"
5.1 -r means “recovery mode"
5.2 --backup means “Make a backup of the .MYD file as file_name-time.BAK”).
5.3 This removes incorrect rows and deleted rows from the data file and reconstructs the index file.
6. If the preceding step fails, use "myisamchk --backup --safe-recover django_session"
7. Put back your repaired MySQL data files from ~/mysql_backup2 into the original location
8. If any problem occurs after the repaired data files are restored restore the copy from the ~/mysql_backup1
The below link also document the way to repair a crashed table.
Mysql MyISAM Table-Maintenance Utility