Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

is it possible to get details from web service in every 5min but not duplicate in nifi / and what are the configuration of DetectDuplicate processor

Contributor

@stevenmatison is it possible to apply filter condition on invoke HTTP processor that give all the alarm from web app in every 5 min but will not fetch the duplicate alarm that already fetched before ? or else is it possible when the alarm will come in to my web app then workflow in NIFI will trigger and gives recent alarm which came just in 10 min ...i have tried with DetectDuplicate processor ...but not getting any result ..i think i made mistake in configuration in detecduplicate processor.. please direct me ....and if you have any other route for this please provide me the whole way(configuration an all) ..i'm new in nifi ..don't know much more about that 

B81vu.png

detectduplicate processor4o59W.png

when i clicked in arrow in side of RedisDistributedMapCacheClintService ...this below config has open(RedisConnectionPoolService)..and in connection string option i have put web address with port number is it wrong ..or else we have to put nifi localhost address with port no.??

L2Dv9.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Guru
hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login
2 REPLIES 2

Super Guru
hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login

Contributor

renuu_0-1590675600228.png

@stevenmatison  thank you for your reply ...now i got this error ...i have gone through your reply