Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

is there any way to load the csv file into phoenix 4.4.1 version

I trying to load csv file into phoenix,I'm getting below error.

Error: ERROR client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: The node /hbase is not in ZooKeeper. It should have been written by the master. Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master.

I'm using of below command in console else any alternative command on console please suggest me.

hadoop jar /usr/hdp/2.4.2.0-258/phoenix/phoenix-4.4.0.2.4.2.0-258-client.jar org.apache.phoenix.mapreduce.CsvBulkLoadTool --view UDM_TRANS --input /home/hadoop1/sample.csv

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @rathna mohan, for Phoenix 4.0 and above, you'll want to use this syntax:

HADOOP_CLASSPATH=/path/to/hbase-protocol.jar:/path/to/hbase/conf hadoop jar  /usr/hdp/2.4.2.0-258/phoenix/phoenix-4.4.0.2.4.2.0-258-client.jar org.apache.phoenix.mapreduce.CsvBulkLoadTool --view UDM_TRANS --input /home/hadoop1/sample.csv

Make sure to change the path to hbase-protocol.jar and the path to HBase conf to match your environment. Give this a try and let me know if it helps.

Additional Link for Phoenix Bulk Loading: https://phoenix.apache.org/bulk_dataload.html

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @rathna mohan, for Phoenix 4.0 and above, you'll want to use this syntax:

HADOOP_CLASSPATH=/path/to/hbase-protocol.jar:/path/to/hbase/conf hadoop jar  /usr/hdp/2.4.2.0-258/phoenix/phoenix-4.4.0.2.4.2.0-258-client.jar org.apache.phoenix.mapreduce.CsvBulkLoadTool --view UDM_TRANS --input /home/hadoop1/sample.csv

Make sure to change the path to hbase-protocol.jar and the path to HBase conf to match your environment. Give this a try and let me know if it helps.

Additional Link for Phoenix Bulk Loading: https://phoenix.apache.org/bulk_dataload.html