Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

"Host Metrics" section shows "No Data Available"

Expert Contributor

I have a HDP cluster (CentOS), that I installed using Ambari (non-sandbox). This cluster has four nodes. When I use the Ambari Dashboard to view the details, I can see various details such as "HDFS Disk usage" etc. However, when I go to the host details page, I see blank boxes, with the title "No Data Available" . This is happening for all the hosts including the master node. The "Ambari Metrics" monitor is also running fine (green). I have not been able to identify the cause of this issue. Can anyone help me fix this issue?issue.png

. I am attaching the screen shot of the dashboard that displays the details of the node.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Mentor
11 REPLIES 11

Contributor

Is ambar-server, agent needs to restart all servers alongwith Ambari server???

Secondly i am still curious proxy path

rwx------. 1 root root 1383 Sep 16 2016 ambari-env.sh -rwx------. 1 root root 1345 Sep 16 2016 ambari-sudo.sh drwxr-xr-x. 4 root root 4096 Apr 11 05:47 data -rwx------. 1 root root 7206 Sep 16 2016 install-helper.sh drwx------. 3 root root 4096 Apr 11 06:00 keys drwxr-xr-x. 11 root root 4096 Apr 11 05:55 resources

Cloudera Employee

Hello @pradeep_tp,

Please restart Ambari Metrics from Ambari. Sometimes due to cache/network issues also metrics get unable but restart sometimes fixes the issue.

Please try and let me know how it goes!

//BR

Roy