Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

"is already marked for transfer" in PutDatabaseRecord after merging JSON objects

New Contributor

I have the following Nifi Flow:

QueryDatabaseTable -> AvroToJSON -> SplitJSON -> ExtractText (write value to attribute) -> FetchDistributedMapCache (check if the attribute is available in cache, which is set in another flow) -> UpdateRecord (Rename some fields) -> MergeContent -> PutDatabaseRecord

And sometimes this error occurs:

107383-1553508348080.png

The FlowFile is not routed to failure, but kept in the queue and the Processor is now stuck in an endless loop trying to process the faulty FlowFile.

When i skip the MergeContent/MergeRecord Processor and just write to the database for each record this error does not occurr, but writing for each object is very slow.

Why does this happen? How can I debug this?

2 REPLIES 2

New Contributor

Hi, I hope you have find out what was going on... by the way, I have same problem with flowfiles not going to failure in putHiveQl and putHDFS, they just stuck and dont go to failure.

Do you/someone have any ideia why is this happening?

Tks a lot!

Master Guru

Is there anything in the logs before/after the "already marked for transfer" entry? Trying to figure out how a flow file can get transferred and then something goes wrong (where we'd try to also send it to failure)