I set up a HDP guarded by kerberos.
Everything seems to be OK except for Atlas which keeps down and cannot be started.
When I tried to start Atlas I find error log pointed to solr.
In the log of Solr I found things like below:
Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$AuthFailedException: KeeperErrorCode = AuthFailed for /security.json at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:126) at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:54) at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:1105) at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient.lambda$exists$3(SolrZkClient.java:316) at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.retryOperation(ZkCmdExecutor.java:60) at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient.exists(SolrZkClient.java:316) at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkStateReader.getSecurityProps(ZkStateReader.java:1008) ... 42 more
Then I go to zookeeper and find the security.json file located in /infra-solr/security.com
Thus I think this could be the reason of failure.
Does anyone have idea about change the location where solr tried to look for security.json?
security.json is avialble under /infra-solr znode.
you can login to zkcli and verify the same.
# /usr/hdp/current/zookeeper-client/bin/zkCli.sh [zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 0] ls / [registry, cluster, controller, brokers, zookeeper, infra-solr, admin, isr_change_notification, hiveserver2, controller_epoch, druid, rmstore, ambari-metrics-cluster, consumers, config] [zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 1] ls /infra-solr [configs, overseer, aliases.json, live_nodes, collections, overseer_elect, security.json, clusterstate.json, clusterprops.json]
you can also verify it through Solr web UI.
Thank you for your answer. I restart the solr and the configuration file appears. I think it may be caused by a mis-configuration days before I get the cluster.