source_board_162
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Why is my question under moderation?

Solved Go to solution
Highlighted

Why is my question under moderation?

Contributor

I posted my first question.

I'm getting the following message.

This post is currently awaiting moderation. If you believe this to be in error, contact a system administrator.

How to contact system administrator ?

Appreciate any help.!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why is my question under moderation?

Super Guru

Questions from new members are sometimes put in moderation. once you get more points they dont. i'll keep an eye on them.

12 REPLIES 12

@Ramya

Once you create your account on HCC, i guess it takes a few minutes to sync everything in the backend. If you have almost immediately posted your question, then you may get that kind of message. Logout and login again after 10 mins or so and it would have been posted.

I also faced this the first time I posted :)

Super Guru

Questions from new members are sometimes put in moderation. once you get more points they dont. i'll keep an eye on them.

@Timothy

I also get this but I have more then 500 points - https://community.hortonworks.com/users/26229/uribarih.html

Michael-Bronson

New Contributor

@Timothy Spann Is there a way to expedite the process? Mine has been in moderation for quite some time now.

New Contributor
@Dinesh Chitlangia

I am waiting for more than 1 hour but it is still showing "This post is currently awaiting moderation. If you believe this to be in error, contact a system administrator."

https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/141763/can-not-start-nifi-while-starting-it-throws-below...

How to contact system administrator? Or what wcan I do ?

@Prabin Silwal - You just have to wait for some time. See answer from @Timothy Spann above.

New Contributor

@Timothy Spann / @Dave Russell

There was some issue with the ask question page that gave me a blank page after I submitted my question. Hence I asked the same question again second time, and then again via different browsers thinking it to be browser issue.

Then I came to my profile page where I see that I have ended up asking same question multiple times and all are in moderation since 14+ hours.

I do not see any way to contact an administrator.

Can you please delete all my questions posted yesterday except the first one posted yesterday ( Schema retrieval by name not working ) for which I request you to moderate and accept it ?

Thanks,
Sanjay

Super Guru

we had problem with the spam detection engine