1. In your Ambari UI, click on the Manage Ambari button.
2. Then on the left of the screen, click on views.
3. Click on Create Instance on the top right of the screen.
4. Fill in the boxes as shown below. For select view, choose FILES from the drop down. The blocked out field below is your personal S3 key.
5. Click Save
6. Once saved, you can go back to the views UI and see your new S3 view, click the URL to get through to the files view of your S3 bucket. It will look something like this example below.
7. At this point, you can manage all of your directories and files in S3 from this Ambari view. You can delete, add or move things around with ease.