Intros and Suggestions
Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

E-Learning courses require registration info

Solved Go to solution
Highlighted

E-Learning courses require registration info

New Contributor

Hi there!

I am new to Cloudera and signed up as Cloudera partner. I have created my cloudera account and able to login to Partner Portal.

However once I go to the e-learning page, for example http://cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/training/library/hadoop-essentials.html, the page requires me to fill the registration form again, even if I already sign in the site. I just dont want to fill the form everytime I attent the training courses, any way to work around this problem?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: E-Learning courses require registration info

Master Collaborator

Junxiong,

Are cookies enabled on your browser? If they're not, that would account for this behavior.

3 REPLIES 3

Master Collaborator

Thank you for reporting this issue. You are correct, it should not be necessary to login twice.

We're investigating!

Master Collaborator

Junxiong,

Are cookies enabled on your browser? If they're not, that would account for this behavior.

New Contributor
Hi jkestelyn, I think you're right with the cookie and even if I tried to clean up the browser and allow cookies acceptation, I changed to IE from Chrome and seems to be working now. Thank you!
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here