Intros and Suggestions

Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

List of questions I posted

Expert Contributor

Where can I see the list of questions I posted? I tried the two buttons - My Account and My Profile. They do not have a list of questions. Also, I actually got the same "My Profile" page from the two buttons. Is it supposed to be like that?

In addition, I am from HCC and I could not find my list of questions posted in HCC either.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Hi @Seaport 

To make sure we understand, you are accessing your community profile by clicking your avatar and selecting "My Profile"?

Screenshot_20190912_145718.png

Once on your profile page, scroll down to where you see "Topics I've Participated In" and change it to "My Latest Contributions"

Screenshot_20190912_145841.png

Let us know if that helps.

David Wilder, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Community Manager

Hi @Seaport 

To make sure we understand, you are accessing your community profile by clicking your avatar and selecting "My Profile"?

Screenshot_20190912_145718.png

Once on your profile page, scroll down to where you see "Topics I've Participated In" and change it to "My Latest Contributions"

Screenshot_20190912_145841.png

Let us know if that helps.

David Wilder, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Expert Contributor

@denloe Thanks for the reply. Apparently I got confused with the two Profile icons - one is the MyCloudera Profile icon at the top right corner of the page, and the other is the Community Avatar icon (the community profile icon) you referred to. 

For me there is no My Subscription Button. So not able to see my posted questions

Sundar Gampa

Expert Contributor

@sundar_gampa  Try a different browser or a bigger monitor. Apparently, the page design makes the page adaptive to the viewing device.