Intros and Suggestions
Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

List of questions I posted

Solved Go to solution

List of questions I posted

Contributor

Where can I see the list of questions I posted? I tried the two buttons - My Account and My Profile. They do not have a list of questions. Also, I actually got the same "My Profile" page from the two buttons. Is it supposed to be like that?

In addition, I am from HCC and I could not find my list of questions posted in HCC either.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: List of questions I posted

Community Manager

Hi @Seaport 

To make sure we understand, you are accessing your community profile by clicking your avatar and selecting "My Profile"?

Screenshot_20190912_145718.png

Once on your profile page, scroll down to where you see "Topics I've Participated In" and change it to "My Latest Contributions"

Screenshot_20190912_145841.png

Let us know if that helps.

David Wilder, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

2 REPLIES 2

Community Manager

Hi @Seaport 

To make sure we understand, you are accessing your community profile by clicking your avatar and selecting "My Profile"?

Screenshot_20190912_145718.png

Once on your profile page, scroll down to where you see "Topics I've Participated In" and change it to "My Latest Contributions"

Screenshot_20190912_145841.png

Let us know if that helps.

David Wilder, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Contributor

@denloe Thanks for the reply. Apparently I got confused with the two Profile icons - one is the MyCloudera Profile icon at the top right corner of the page, and the other is the Community Avatar icon (the community profile icon) you referred to.