Intros and Suggestions

Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

My post marked as spam

Contributor

Hi,

I have created a post and I got few replies but suddenly I have my posted marked as spam. I tried to create new post but still I could see all my questions are marking as spam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Thank you for posting @Sru111 . The community has an automated spam filter which sometimes can errantly flag a valid post for various reasons. We have removed this flag and your post is now showing on the community as expected. We also removed the duplicates for you. 

If this happens again, you can use the "Report inappropriate content" feature to alert moderators to the issue. 

1. Click on the options menu (signified by three vertical dots) next to the post.
  2. Click on the "Report Inappropriate Content" option

menu.png

3. On the next page enter a comment describing the issue and click "Notify Moderator.

Notify.png

Submitting the report will notify the community moderation team so the first available moderator can review the post and take the appropriate action. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Community Manager

Thank you for posting @Sru111 . The community has an automated spam filter which sometimes can errantly flag a valid post for various reasons. We have removed this flag and your post is now showing on the community as expected. We also removed the duplicates for you. 

If this happens again, you can use the "Report inappropriate content" feature to alert moderators to the issue. 

1. Click on the options menu (signified by three vertical dots) next to the post.
  2. Click on the "Report Inappropriate Content" option

menu.png

3. On the next page enter a comment describing the issue and click "Notify Moderator.

Notify.png

Submitting the report will notify the community moderation team so the first available moderator can review the post and take the appropriate action. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.