Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

7.2.12 - Streams Messaging Light Duty Error to create Data hub

Explorer

We are creating a PoC in a Cliente using CPD public on Azure.  Always when I try to create the Streams Messaging Light Duty.  The result I get is Failed: Orchestrator component went failed in 30 min(s), message: Status: 406 Not Acceptable Response: 406 Not Acceptable

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Super Collaborator

Hello @dutras 

As the Issue has been resolved via Support Case, We are marking the Post as resolved. 

For reference, this Case required Repair & associated Steps, which are verbose to be documented in Community. For anyone facing such issues, Kindly submit a Support Case.

Regards, Smarak

View solution in original post

Explorer

Thanks, everyone, for the help.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Super Guru

@dutras ,

Please open a case with Cloudera support so that they can investigate the problem.

Cheers

André

--
Was your question answered? Please take some time to click on "Accept as Solution" below this post.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer

@araujo I don't have the Customer Resource Number to open the case.

Master Collaborator

@dutras Please refer to the KB[1] to get the CRN and please raise a support case.

Support will help you with this 🙂 

KB[1]: https://community.cloudera.com/t5/Community-Articles/What-is-CRN-and-how-do-I-find-it/ta-p/331851

Master Collaborator

Hello @dutras 

below would be the possible cause for your issue

You need to sync the Data lake cluster with the cloud provided by running the following command:

cdp datahub sync-cluster --cluster-name <value>

- Communication issue.
- Cloud Provider issue.
- Transient error

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer

@shehbazk now all the enviroment have the same problem.  I cant access to the datalake, can be execute by other path.

Explorer

Thanks to both i just opened a Case: 859885 to analyze it

Master Collaborator

Hello @dutras Thanks for opening it, We will jump on the call.

Super Collaborator

Hello @dutras 

As the Issue has been resolved via Support Case, We are marking the Post as resolved. 

For reference, this Case required Repair & associated Steps, which are verbose to be documented in Community. For anyone facing such issues, Kindly submit a Support Case.

Regards, Smarak

Explorer

Thanks, everyone, for the help.