Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

AMBARI Infra SLR does not start the instance after: "no valid keystore" message

Explorer

Hello team,

I have tried to change the cluster certificates following the indications from the manual, plus internal company documents.

I am stucked when starting the cluster, as when I try to start the INFR Solr instance, it returns a "no valid keystore" message.

I have tried with the passwords that are configured in the config files for the service, and it works smoothly.

I have done manual comparisson to working environments and everything seems to be in order.

Any idea where to hit? Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Collaborator

@josr89 Can you please provide the exact error you are getting? 

Please check if you have the right set of permission on that file as well as the parent directory. 

Also there could be possibility you are facing the trust store related issue so the complete stack of the error will help me to identify the issue. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Master Collaborator

@josr89 Can you please provide the exact error you are getting? 

Please check if you have the right set of permission on that file as well as the parent directory. 

Also there could be possibility you are facing the trust store related issue so the complete stack of the error will help me to identify the issue. 

Explorer

Hi @Kartik_Agarwal !

I solved this a couple of weeks ago, but you are right with your comments:

In my case the file was having the right permission set, but the parent directory had not. So with the change of permissions to the parent directory, it worked fine.

Thanks for your support!