Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Admin access on cloudera public cloud trial

New Contributor

I just register cloudera on public cloud 5 days trial. I want to assess dataflow if it's suit on my usecase. When i follow the "Hello world" project there is deploy button that i can't click which needs to have admin account. Stated on https://community.cloudera.com/t5/Support-Questions/CDP-trial-version-admin-rights/m-p/348347#M23535... i need to contact support (create case) to give me admin access, however i can't access it due to access restriction, how come???

Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 14.13.17.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

HI @mfhanif, Please check if you have a subscription with us. Our support is accessible only to our subscribed customers. If you are not our customer, please get in touch with our sales team; they will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Master Collaborator

@mfhanif Thank you for bringing this to our community. 

It seems that your MyC account do not have the privilege to create support cases in the MyC portal. May I request you to check with your organization's resources and see if they can raise a support case on your behalf?

Please keep this posted.

V

New Contributor

"May I request you to check with your organization's resources and see if they can raise a support case on your behalf?" how to do this? my organization name is "klikpeta"

Community Manager

HI @mfhanif, Please check if you have a subscription with us. Our support is accessible only to our subscribed customers. If you are not our customer, please get in touch with our sales team; they will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: