Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Atlas UI keep loading after logged in

Contributor

Hi Guys, I just upgraded my atlas from 0.6 to 0.7, it went all good except after starting the atlas-server.

I tried to open the web UI of atlas, the login page shows, yet after logging in, the page keep loading and nothing actually shows, does anyone also met this problem, I checked the log but there is no error or warning reported in the logs/application.log, so I wonder what causes this problem?

Qinglin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

New Contributor

I have replaced web folder from Sandbox(HDP 2.5 with Atlas 0.7) and it worked fine.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Super Collaborator

Couple of things to try :

1. Can you clear browser cache and reload the page ? Or you can open the same page in Chrome's Incognito mode . Reason is .js files might have got loaded from the previous versions.

If the above doesn't work :

2.Can you check the Network tab in developer tools in your browser and check if there are any errors ?

Contributor

Thanks for your reply, it just says there is a css file missing, but would it cause the loading problem?

Super Collaborator

Are you seeing issue similar to the one in the JIRA ? https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATLAS-1199

Contributor

yes, exactly the same issue. I got this error

Overrides.js:22 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'generateChildrenInfo' of undefined

GET http://localhost:21000/js/libs/jquery-asBreadcrumbs/css/asBreadcrumbs.css 404

Super Collaborator

Please apply the patch in the JIRA .That should fix it.

New Contributor

I have replaced web folder from Sandbox(HDP 2.5 with Atlas 0.7) and it worked fine.

Contributor

did you replace the /server/webapp/atlas folder? I also replace this folder but there are errors reported

Contributor

Nevermind, I got it worked, thank you so much!!