Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCA 175 Certificate not received after clearing the exam

Explorer

Hi Team,

I have attended the cca175 exam on 4th Oct 2021 and got my score card on 5th Oct 2021 saying I have cleared the exam.

But, Its been more than 2 weeks I haven't received my certificate yet.

Please help me to get my certificate.

Thanks,

Shankaranand

9 REPLIES 9

Community Manager

@Certificate,Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will look into the incident and reply to you directly.

CC: @Dgati 

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Explorer

@VidyaSargur 

Thank you for your response.

Even after multiple follow ups with certification team on mails, I didn't get the proper information.

So end up in posting my concern here.

Thanks,

Shankaranand 

Expert Contributor

Thank you, @VidyaSargur.

Hello Shankarand,

As far as I know, the Certification Team got back to you again, providing the requested information on your certificate and license.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Explorer

@Dgati 

Hi 

Yes, I have received an mail saying that they will resend the certificate and licence details.

But I have received this mail couple of time before as well. 

So it would be helpful if I receive it this time and also ASAP.

Thanks,

Shankaranand

Expert Contributor

Hi Shankarand,

Please mind, as the Certification Team kindly mentioned to you, resending the certificate and license is being taken care of by the internal Technical Team. As given earlier on Oct 13 & today, the Certification Team has reached out to this Technical Team again, and hopefully they will resend your certificate and license as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there is nothing else the Certification Team can provide you, that is why you have given these responses.

Thank you again for your kind patience and understanding.

Explorer

@Dgati 

Thank you so much for the information.

Will update you once I receive the certificate.

Thanks,

Shankaranand

Expert Contributor

Thank you as well, Shankaranand.

Explorer

@Dgati 

Hi Dgati,

I have received the certificates with two different license numbers and when I tried to verify I am getting 403 forbidden error for both the numbers.

Could you please help me to conclude which one should I use and how to verify the certificate.

Thanks,

Shankaranand

Expert Contributor

Hi Shankaranand,

Please mind, the Certification Team will assist you with all your certification-related inquiries. Feel free to reach out to them anytime, instead of using this forum in regards. That is the best course of action to suggest, as unfortunately, the moderator's here are not having the necessary access to specific requests.

Kindly note, the Cloudera Certification Team is operating in CET business hours from Monday to Friday and has an SLA of response time in 24-48 hours.

Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.