Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

[CDSW] LDAP User Settings in Grafana

Explorer

I'm trying to add users after setting up LDAP in Grafana on CDSW.

Currently, only the default Admin account exists and is required to be added with email approval.
We manage users using LDAP of AD (Acrive Directory).

While attempting to add LDAP user settings in Grafana, we found that the current physical path of Grafana, "/var/lib/grafana/", does not exist.

I tried to add LDAP settings to grafana.ini and ldap.toml in "/var/lib/grafana", but the file does not exist even if I search the entire server.

When I accessed the Grafana pod directly and checked, path and files existed.

Where can I find the grafana.ini and ldap.toml files?

Is there any other way to solve this problem?
Thank you for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star

@Hyeonseo thanks for your post.
CDSW presently allows only admin users to access the grafana dashboard. CDSW out of the box does not support LDAP integration on grafana. Considering the nature of the request, I would suggest working with your account team and get a custom solution built for you. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rising Star

@Hyeonseo thanks for your post.
CDSW presently allows only admin users to access the grafana dashboard. CDSW out of the box does not support LDAP integration on grafana. Considering the nature of the request, I would suggest working with your account team and get a custom solution built for you. 

Explorer

Thanks for your comment!

I'll have to think of another way.

Community Manager

@Hyeonseo, Has the reply helped resolve your issue? If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the solution, as it will make it easier for others to find the answer in the future. 

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: