Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CM UI Down post OEL , But CM server is running in backend

New Contributor

Hi Team

CM UI Down post OEL , But CM server is running in backend, getting below error in log...Could you please advise

WARN avro-servlet-hb-processor-4:com.cloudera.server.cmf.AgentProtocolImpl: Received an optimized heartbeat for a host with ID 'bef21682-baaf-462d-92f8-e43464fc4152' that is not recognized

Thanks

sam

4 REPLIES 4

Community Manager

@sam_mur Welcome to the Cloudera Community!

To help you get the best possible solution, I have tagged our CDP experts @venkatsambath  who may be able to assist you further.

Please keep us updated on your post, and we hope you find a satisfactory solution to your query.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Master Collaborator

Hi.This message is related to heartbeat from agent. Can I have the actual cm server logs? 

Also which version of CM are you using?

New Contributor

Hi,

We are using 7.1.7 version and below is actual error

2023-07-15 02:02:52,270 ERROR ParcelUpdateService:com.cloudera.parcel.components.ParcelDownloaderImpl: (7 skipped) Unable to retrieve remote parcel repository manifest

Master Collaborator

Can we have the full stacktrace of this exception. If you can upload the logs I can get the same.

Generally it means manifest file is not present for the parcel or CM has trouble accessing the manifest file in the repo. Are you able to manually browse through the repo in browser? Can you attach the screenshot of the content you see in the repo from browser?