Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Can i copy code/scripts from personal laptop while taking the HDPCP exam?

Explorer

Can i copy code/scripts from personal laptop while taking the HDPCP exam? I have documented each and every task in the HPDCP exam objectives in my laptop. Can I use those codes by copy/pasting? or is there any screen recording/monitoring which will not allow us to copy anything from other sources like google or personal laptops?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Guru

@Anvesh Cherupalli,

You will not be allowed to copy code scripts from your laptop. There will be a person who will be watching you.

You will have to

1) Share your screen

2) Switch on your webcam before starting the exam.

3) Close all the running applications in your laptop and show your task manager.

4) Show the room to the person. Make sure no one enters the room while writing the exam.

5) Show an original ID proof.

You will be provided with docs.hortonworks.com link. You cannot open any other links or google anything. Hope this helps. Please accept the answer if this answered your questions else revert back.

All the best 🙂

Thanks,

Aditya

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Explorer

@rich Hi Rich, can you please answer my question? Thanks.

Super Guru

@Anvesh Cherupalli,

You will not be allowed to copy code scripts from your laptop. There will be a person who will be watching you.

You will have to

1) Share your screen

2) Switch on your webcam before starting the exam.

3) Close all the running applications in your laptop and show your task manager.

4) Show the room to the person. Make sure no one enters the room while writing the exam.

5) Show an original ID proof.

You will be provided with docs.hortonworks.com link. You cannot open any other links or google anything. Hope this helps. Please accept the answer if this answered your questions else revert back.

All the best 🙂

Thanks,

Aditya

Explorer

@Aditya Sirna Thanks a lot for the information.