Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

HDPCD exam not launched.

New Contributor

@Rich Raposa

Hi,The above mentioned exam which was scheduled at 11 AM on 20th MAY 2016 was not launched giving following status message- Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready,

I had a chat conversation with your Mr.Mauro. He had suggested to wait for 30 minutes. But after 30 minutes also the exam is not launched. Following are the details of the exam-

Hortonworks HDP Certified Developer HDPCD - English Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready
date
time11:00 AM - 1:00 PM - (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi

Confirmation Code 007-A10

Transaction Date 5/18/2016

Transaction Details

Exam Fee250 USD
Total Amount250 USD
I had logged in again at 12.30 to checked rescheduling status. There i could see launch exam option . But nobody responding on the live chat. Getting the following message - Please wait while your exam monitor rejoins the session, reviews your information and releases your exam.
I have taken screen shots of the errors also sent emails to your support teams time to time.

Please suggest the further course of action.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Guru

@Sayali Desai - +1 for Geoffrey's comment: the forum is not the place to get resolution for exam issues like this. Please send an email to certification@hortonworks.com. This will open a support ticket and you will get assistance right away. They will issue you a free credit so you can register again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Master Mentor

@Sayali Desai

I don't think this is the best forum to answer you,Sorry for the mishap but you should have contacted Innovative exams who are the exclusive partners for Hortonworks exams

Guru

@Sayali Desai - +1 for Geoffrey's comment: the forum is not the place to get resolution for exam issues like this. Please send an email to certification@hortonworks.com. This will open a support ticket and you will get assistance right away. They will issue you a free credit so you can register again.

New Contributor

@Rich Raposa Thank you very much. I had sent emails to Innovative exams support team but since they did not reply I posted it here.

Will send an email to the certification@hortonworks.com .

Contributor

Hi @Sayali Desai Did you get the response from hortonworks team? Did they credit amount to reschedule exam?