Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Cannot rerun failed coordinator workflow jobs in Oozie

I'm having trouble rerunning failed workflows run by coordinators in oozie. When I click the rerun button I get:

"RERUN action for could not be completed". Checking the oozie logs I see:

org.apache.oozie.servlet.XServletException: E0302: Invalid parameter [Multiple app paths specified, only one is allowed]

If I access the failed oozie URL in the logs (after stripping the CGI params) I get the job it's trying to submit. I see that both the following are defined:

"conf":"<configuration>\r\n  <property>\r\n  <name>oozie.wf.application.path<\/name>\r\n    <value>\/mypath\/workflow\/my_workflow.xml<\/value> ...
"appPath":"\/mypath\/workflow\/my_workflow.xml"

Is this the multiple app paths it talks of? Has anyone else seen this? I'm not adding configuration anywhere else to try and specify the workflow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Expert Contributor

Remove "oozie.coord.application.path" parameter from job.xml config file when you rerun it.

Also ensure you have "oozie.wf.rerun.skip.nodes" property added while rerunning workflow.

Command:

oozie job -rerun <wf-id> -config /tmp/job.xml

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Expert Contributor

Remove "oozie.coord.application.path" parameter from job.xml config file when you rerun it.

Also ensure you have "oozie.wf.rerun.skip.nodes" property added while rerunning workflow.

Command:

oozie job -rerun <wf-id> -config /tmp/job.xml