Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Considering signing up for Cloudera on-Demand Classes

Explorer

I am considering signing up for the Cloudera on-Demand classes.

And wanted to know what the refund policy is if I feel the on-demand classes are not suitable for me.

Also wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone has taken the ondemand classes what their experience.

Deven

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Cloudera Employee

@DevenV: I apologize that our team hasn't reached out to you after several weeks. Can you tell me how you tried contacting us? I'll see if I can help get that figured out and where the disconnect is.

To answer your original question: There is a "no refund" policy for Cloudera OnDemand once you have been given access to the course.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Explorer

I have been trying to contact Cloudera for several weeks, leaving several message, and yet no response.  Would be great if someone from Cloudera would be able to answer this question.

Thanks in Advance.

Community Manager

@DevenV I'll reach out to one of my contacts in training and see if they can respond. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer

Thank you Cy.  Much appreciated.

Cloudera Employee

@DevenV: I apologize that our team hasn't reached out to you after several weeks. Can you tell me how you tried contacting us? I'll see if I can help get that figured out and where the disconnect is.

To answer your original question: There is a "no refund" policy for Cloudera OnDemand once you have been given access to the course.

Explorer
Hi Sspediacci,

Thanks for the response. Someone did contact me on Friday.

I call the 888 number on the bottom of the screen, and there was never a response by an operator.

Appreciate the follow-up.
Deven.

Explorer

thank you very much Cy for your assistance.  I will ping you if I have any quesiton.  

Deven

New Contributor
Is there a trial for the course? It's pretty expensive to expect someone to pay that much money without the possibility for a refund.