Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Downloading hdp-3.1.5 and ambari-2.7.5

New Contributor

Need to download hdp-3.1.5 and ambari-2.7.5 but it says I need to register.

Does one needs to be a paid customer of Cloudera to download the latest versions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I don't personally have the subscription pricing details. You can obtain them by contacting Cloudera sales using the number below or describe what you're interested in (e.g., a 60-day trial license for HDP 3.1.5 so you can complete a PoC) using the form provided here: https://www.cloudera.com/contact-sales.html and a sales person will get in touch with you.

US: (888) 789-1488
International: +1 (650) 362-0488

Bill Brooks, Community Moderator
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Rohan0751

Yes, a subscription agreement is now required to access supported Cloudera products and maintenance releases. If you are unaware that the licensing for these releases of HDP and Ambari have changed, please read over the Licensing FAQ.

Hope this helps.

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

New Contributor

@ask_bill_brooks 

Can I know more about the subscription details?

I need to develop a small 3 node cluster for demonstrating a POC.

Where can I get the details of subscription packages?

Thanks! 

I don't personally have the subscription pricing details. You can obtain them by contacting Cloudera sales using the number below or describe what you're interested in (e.g., a 60-day trial license for HDP 3.1.5 so you can complete a PoC) using the form provided here: https://www.cloudera.com/contact-sales.html and a sales person will get in touch with you.

US: (888) 789-1488
International: +1 (650) 362-0488