Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Error creating bean with name 'authorizer'

Explorer

Hello Everyone

Good Day! When I change the old password of "<property name="Manager Password">NewPassword</property>" in authorizer.xml to new password for our maintenance.

I stop nifi services and I change password in authorizers.xml and login-identity-providers.xml after I change I start the nifi services but I encountered the error below. 

ERROR [NiFi logging handler] org.apache.nifi.StdErr Failed to start web server: Error creating bean with name 'niFiWebApiConfiguration': BeanPostProcessor before instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'metaDataSourceAdvisor': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'methodSecurityMetadataSource' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.config.annotation.method.configuration.GlobalMethodSecurityConfiguration': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method 'setObjectPostProcessor' parameter 0; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.nifi.web.security.configuration.AuthenticationSecurityConfiguration': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 2; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authorizer': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is java.lang.Exception: Unable to load the authorizer configuration file at: /aji/nifi/nifi-1.16.2/./conf/authorizers.xml

Anyone can help me to fix this.

Thanks,
AJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Mentor

@ajignacio 
NiFi is complaining that it can not load the authorizers.xml file.

Are you using any XML special characters in your new manager password?
If so, have you tried escaping them as follows:

XML Character:Replace in XML with:
Less than (<)&lt;
Greater than (>)&gt;
Double quote (")&quot;
Apostrophe (ˋ)&apos;
Ampersand (&)&amp;

Otherwise, it would be difficult for me to point out the issue with out the full stack trace output in the nifi-app.log and a copy of your authorizer.xml

If you found that the provided solution(s) assisted you with your query, please take a moment to login and click Accept as Solution below each response that helped.

Thank you,

Matt

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Super Mentor

@ajignacio 
NiFi is complaining that it can not load the authorizers.xml file.

Are you using any XML special characters in your new manager password?
If so, have you tried escaping them as follows:

XML Character:Replace in XML with:
Less than (<)&lt;
Greater than (>)&gt;
Double quote (")&quot;
Apostrophe (ˋ)&apos;
Ampersand (&)&amp;

Otherwise, it would be difficult for me to point out the issue with out the full stack trace output in the nifi-app.log and a copy of your authorizer.xml

If you found that the provided solution(s) assisted you with your query, please take a moment to login and click Accept as Solution below each response that helped.

Thank you,

Matt

Explorer

Thanks MattWho,

Yeah We figure out that the causing of issue the special character. 

Thank you Very Much