Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Failed to register flow with Flow Registry due to Error creating snapshot: An unexpected error has occurred. Please check the logs for additional details

New Contributor

kamal_uddin_0-1694774955280.png

Nifi registry key was expired, I have regenerated key for nifi registry ans also nifi nodes.
After setting up new key ssl error resolved but now i still can't commit to nifi registry from nifi node.

Error log from nifi registry log :

2023-09-15 12:18:56,526 ERROR [NiFi Registry Web Server-25] o.a.n.r.web.mapper.ThrowableMapper An unexpected error has occurred: org.apache.nifi.registry.flow.FlowPersistenceException: Git directory ./nifi01_flow is not clean or has uncommitted changes, resolve those changes first to save flow contents.. Returning Internal Server Error response.

org.apache.nifi.registry.flow.FlowPersistenceException: Git directory ./nifi01_flow is not clean or has uncommitted changes, resolve those changes first to save flow contents.

Note: I did not made any config change other then adding new ketstore and truststore to nifi registry and nodes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

New Contributor

There was git authentication problem. That caused the issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Community Manager

Welcome to the community @kamal_uddin. Allow me to tag in @stevenmatison who may be able to get you moving in the right direction. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

New Contributor

There was git authentication problem. That caused the issue.