Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDP Spark HBase Connector

Solved Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: HDP Spark HBase Connector

Rising Star

Is the spark hbase connector GA in HDP 2.5.3 ?

Highlighted

Expert Contributor

Yes. For Spark 1.6 it is GA in HDP 2.5.3. The documentation is available from the Github site for a given SHC release tag. That is the source of truth.

Highlighted

I try to use in HDP 2.4.0 and cannot run the samples files. I have a Cluster HDP 2.4

mvn clean package test

Cause: java.net.BindException: Address already in use

at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method) at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:433)

[INFO] HBase Spark Connector Project Parent POM ........... SUCCESS [ 1.542 s] [INFO] HBase Spark Connector Project Core ................. FAILURE [01:04 min] [INFO] HBase Spark Connector Project Examples ............. SKIPPED

Highlighted

New Contributor

hi

is there a way to use the connector offline? is the connector included in HDP 2.6?

that is without using --repositories http://repo.hortonworks.com/content/groups/public/

i am developing in a closed offline environment and cannot download from the internet the connector...

if not, can anyone provide another way of pyspark-hbase connection?

hi i'm using python pyspark,

is there a way to run spark-submit offline?

that is without using --repositories http://repo.hortonworks.com/content/groups/public/

is the connector included in HDP 2.6?

Highlighted

Rising Star

I am in the exact same configuration (no way to reach internet from our cluster...), did you find any other option to make it run ?

Super Collaborator
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here