Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How different is HDPCD exam from the practice exam?

New Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No worries, sorry if I misunderstood. The level is the same.Of course the questions and datasets are different but the tasks are similar in nature. If you comfortable finish all tasks in the practice, I have a high level of confidence you can pass the actual exam. try finishing under 2 hrs to best simulate the actual exam.

Hope that this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

The actual exam is hosted by a proctoring company so it adds a wrapper for chat (with the proctor). The screen may look a bit different because of the wrapper, but the underlying cloud VM is the same in format and HDP version.

More info can be found in http://hortonworks.com/training/certification/hdpcd-certification/

Hope that this helps

New Contributor

I should have been more clearer. I know about how the exam is conducted. What I wanted to know is, the difficulty level. How difficult is real exam compared to the practice exam?

No worries, sorry if I misunderstood. The level is the same.Of course the questions and datasets are different but the tasks are similar in nature. If you comfortable finish all tasks in the practice, I have a high level of confidence you can pass the actual exam. try finishing under 2 hrs to best simulate the actual exam.

Hope that this helps.