Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How to Disable Kerberos manually ??,How to disable kerberos in HDP 2.5 ??,How to restrict access of resources using Ranger ??

Expert Contributor

Hey Guys,

I was trying to install Kerberos (manual Setup) and it is showing "Enable Kerberos Wizard in progress" for last 6 hours.

How to disable it and how do i will get all the default functionalities of Ambari??

Thanks in Advance,

Subash

Hey Guys,

I was trying to enable kerberos (manual Setup) in HDP 2.5 but it is showing "Enable Kerberos Wizard in Progress" for last 6 hours. I want to disable it but somehow i am not getting admin tab itself in Ambari. I have attached snapshot.

Any help would be appreciated !!

Thanks,

Subash

Hi,

I have created a user within a group in Apache ranger. In resources based policy, i have given access to user to access few hive tables. When i trying logging into Ambari to access hive view through that user i am not able to. Please let me different ways to access hive.

Thanks in Advance,

Subash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Guru
@subash sharma

We cannot see any screenshot attached. Better than screenshot, can you get Ambari logs.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Super Guru
@subash sharma

We cannot see any screenshot attached. Better than screenshot, can you get Ambari logs.

Expert Contributor
ambarisnapshot.png @mqureshi snapshot attached, Will send the logs in a while after removing IP's.

Super Guru

@subash sharma Thanks. This shows your kerberos hanging issue but not much. Can you please share the logs.

Expert Contributor

ambari-server.zip @mqureshi logs attached