Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How to configure ambari to install HDP using the LDAP user accounts ?

Super Collaborator

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Krishna Srinivas

You configure your service with LDAP before that you need to follow couple of sets:

1. You need to configure all your accounts in LDAP and make sure that service account id bounded to appropriate groups. Link

2. Follow this link to creating cache mechanism. Link

3. If you are installing freshly you can configure accounts at Customize services step by clicking on the misc tab as shown in the screenshot.

9422-customizeservices.png

4. If you want to change in the existing cluster, I suggest you to better contact Hortonworks support and do in their premises.

Hope this helped you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@Krishna Srinivas

You configure your service with LDAP before that you need to follow couple of sets:

1. You need to configure all your accounts in LDAP and make sure that service account id bounded to appropriate groups. Link

2. Follow this link to creating cache mechanism. Link

3. If you are installing freshly you can configure accounts at Customize services step by clicking on the misc tab as shown in the screenshot.

9422-customizeservices.png

4. If you want to change in the existing cluster, I suggest you to better contact Hortonworks support and do in their premises.

Hope this helped you.

Super Collaborator

Thanq @SBandaru By unchecking Skip group modifications during install, I am able to install and configure using LDAP.