Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How to get to Cloudera Manager

New Contributor

I am new with Cloudera and we are currently running CDP Datalake and CDP Datahub 7.2.6. I am trying to follow the instruction to do the mitigation for log4j (TSB 2021-545) but I could not follow the instruction to navigate to Cloudera Manager. I can go as far as the Cloudera management Console but could not see the Cloudera Manager. Can you please help me or send me the URL.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Collaborator

Hello @ta 

Good Day. 

Were you able to access the Cloudera Manager Ui earlier?

- Do you have access to the environment? You can check the access you have on the left bottom of the environment page (it will display your username).  You can click on your username and check the access you have to the environment. 

- You can grant yourself the environment access as per your role.  If you want complete access you can opt yourself for the "Environment admin" access role.  Once you update the same please synchronize the user (you can see it top right tab of your screen).

- Logout from the cdp console and try to access the UI again. 

Please let us know If you are able to access the same. 

Thanks,

Azhar

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

New Contributor

I managed to see it inside the DataLake Tab but it is giving an error 403 .

HTTP ERROR 403 Forbidden

URI:STATUS:MESSAGE:SERVLET:

/cdp-edp-datalake/cdp-proxy/cmf/home/
Forbidden
cdp-proxy-knox-gateway-servlet

Master Collaborator

Hello @ta 

Good Day. 

Were you able to access the Cloudera Manager Ui earlier?

- Do you have access to the environment? You can check the access you have on the left bottom of the environment page (it will display your username).  You can click on your username and check the access you have to the environment. 

- You can grant yourself the environment access as per your role.  If you want complete access you can opt yourself for the "Environment admin" access role.  Once you update the same please synchronize the user (you can see it top right tab of your screen).

- Logout from the cdp console and try to access the UI again. 

Please let us know If you are able to access the same. 

Thanks,

Azhar

Community Manager

@Talavera Has the reply helped resolve your issue? If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the solution, as it will make it easier for others to find the answer in the future. Thanks.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: