Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How to increase ambari-agent disk space ??

Expert Contributor

How to increase ambari-agent disk space ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Expert Contributor

i found the solution :

Create a new LVM physical volume in that new partition. pvcreate /dev/sdb Add the new physical volume to your volume group. vgextend VolGroup /dev/sdab Extend the logical volume containing the filesystem you want to extend. lvextend -l +100%FREE VolGroup/name_of_logical_volume resize2fs /name_of_logical_volume

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Expert Contributor

@Mourad Chahri

Looks like you have enough space inside the "/home" directory and /root is 99% filled.

So i will suggest you to move the "/var/lib/ambari-agent" to some other directory like "/home/ambari-agent" and then create a symlink "/var/lib/ambari-agent" which will point to "/home/ambari-agent" ... and then restart ambari agent. Similarly you can create a symlink for the "var/log/ambari-agent" directory as well.

Expert Contributor

i found the solution :

Create a new LVM physical volume in that new partition. pvcreate /dev/sdb Add the new physical volume to your volume group. vgextend VolGroup /dev/sdab Extend the logical volume containing the filesystem you want to extend. lvextend -l +100%FREE VolGroup/name_of_logical_volume resize2fs /name_of_logical_volume