Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

In HDPCD practice exam in AWS same sets of 10 questions appearing everytime in AWS even if I complete all the assignments. Is the same sets of questions appear every time?

New Contributor

I am planning to appear Hortonworks certified HPDCD exam. For this I have planned to give HDP Certification Practice Exam in AWS multiple times. But, in practice exam I have found that same sets of 10 questions appearing everytime in AWS even if I complete all the assignments. Is the same sets of questions appear every time? Or set of questions are change after one set is completed. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Pulak Nath - The questions will not change, as that is a sample exam intended for practice purposes. I will recommend to go through all the topics before appearing for the exam.

Hope this clarifies!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@Pulak Nath

The practice exam on AWS is only meant to give you an idea of the format of the actual test rather than fully prepare you for it. As such, the tasks/questions will not change every time you complete the practice tasks.

As always, if you find this post helpful, don't forget to "accept" answer.

@Pulak Nath - The questions will not change, as that is a sample exam intended for practice purposes. I will recommend to go through all the topics before appearing for the exam.

Hope this clarifies!