Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Is there a simple dashboard to view how the HCC points are awarded for users activity

Like sometimes I see that my points have grown, but dont know why / how have they increased or decreased.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Mentor

your points increase when your answers are accepted or voted up. Your points decrease if your answer is unaccepted or down voted. You earn points for publishing questions (2), accepting an answer (2), publishing articles (15), repos (2). Accepted answer is worth 15 points.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Master Mentor

your points increase when your answers are accepted or voted up. Your points decrease if your answer is unaccepted or down voted. You earn points for publishing questions (2), accepting an answer (2), publishing articles (15), repos (2). Accepted answer is worth 15 points.

Master Mentor

There's an HCC wiki with all point breakdowns

@Artem Ervits Thank you for the info.

Also, is there an activity page, where we can see how we got points. Like I got one point for this upvote by this user OR you got fifteen points for this accepted answer.

Master Mentor

Unfortunately that's not available, what I usually do is look at my profile page, look through my answers until I find which one was accepted. I'm with you on needing this capability.

Master Mentor

Here's the wiki for employees wiki.hortonworks.com/m/mobile.action#page/12060701

Master Mentor

Don't forget to accept the answer 😉

Sure. Please do let me know once we have this feature available.

New Contributor

When i am first time using this explorer windows explorer windows 10 then i have work normally then at a time my friend was coming and say i am also using this explorer then my friend tell to me about this explorer and tell all the function then after knowing this function then i am so happy to using this type of explorer and also lots of navigation function.