Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Issue on SSL Context Service in ExecuteStateless processor

Explorer

Hello support,

I am creating another execute stateless from a processor group. This processor group has one consume jms connected with ibm mq. Below is the processor group and consume jms ssl context service.

rtambun_0-1707375793649.pngrtambun_1-1707375841565.png

The processor group running fine without execute stateless. After i push the processor group to be referenced with execute stateless processor. After i got following error:

rtambun_2-1707376086653.png

Is there a specific way to define the type of truststore file or password for execute stateless. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

I have found a fix for above issue. The trust store password must be assigned with a variable from parameter context, e.g TRUST_STORE_PASSWORD. And when creating a stateless processor, we need to add new sensitive variable  TRUST_STORE_PASSWORD. When execute stateless running it will pass the variable to the flow saved in nifi registry. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Explorer

I have found a fix for above issue. The trust store password must be assigned with a variable from parameter context, e.g TRUST_STORE_PASSWORD. And when creating a stateless processor, we need to add new sensitive variable  TRUST_STORE_PASSWORD. When execute stateless running it will pass the variable to the flow saved in nifi registry.