Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Minifi on AIX and Nifi on Linux Server ?

Expert Contributor

HI All , we plan to install the minifi client on an AIX machine and Nifi on a Lunix machine. My first question is that is AIX compatible for minifi installation ? I did not see the mention of AIX servers as far as Nifi compatibility is concerned . Can anyone comment on this .

I have already installed minifi on the AIX server and my Nifi server is on Linux. However I am getting a handshake failure. Could this be due to incompatibility ?

@Shu @Matt Clarke

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Expert Contributor

Ok , I managed to get this working. AIX is not supported but seems like my Minifi on AIX is working and is able to transmit data to the Nifi server which is on a Linux Machine. I had to make some changes to the bootstap conf file to get over the handshake failure.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Master Mentor

@Abhinav Joshi

The handshake problem could be related to SSL or both, can you attach the error stack and the logs?

Expert Contributor

thanks . My question is perhaps more on the compatibility between AIX and Linux . Could that be an issue ?

Master Guru

AIX is not a supported OS

Expert Contributor

Ok , I managed to get this working. AIX is not supported but seems like my Minifi on AIX is working and is able to transmit data to the Nifi server which is on a Linux Machine. I had to make some changes to the bootstap conf file to get over the handshake failure.

New Contributor

Hi abhinav_joshi, I have the same issue, could you share what did you change in the bootstrap.conf?

Thanks