Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Minio s3 and APACHE NIFI

New Contributor

Hello everyone ! for 24 hours i was trying to send data flow from apache nifi to minio s3. i have 2 processors getflowfile and puts3object. i'm putting everything correc like acces key  secret  key  etc... but it show me always the sdame error in nifi that they  don'tv recognize the acces key

could you help please

4 REPLIES 4

Community Manager

@Aimen Welcome to the Cloudera Community!

To help you get the best possible solution, I have tagged our NiFi experts @steven-matison and @SAMSAL  who may be able to assist you further.

Please keep us updated on your post, and we hope you find a satisfactory solution to your query.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

New Contributor

@DianaTorresThank you so much for your kind reply

@Aimen We will need to see screen shots of your flow, and the configuration for the s3 processor.  It also helps to share the exact error, etc.   Without this information, it is not possible to suggest solutions.

Community Manager

@Aimen  If you are still experiencing the issue, can you provide the information @steven-matison has requested? Thanks.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: