Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Moving kafka from HDP to HDF

Explorer

Hello,

As kafka from HDP 3.0 is moving to HDF, i would like to know how we can move HDP kafka to HDF. I could not found a solution or use cases online that have already implemented this.

Can anyone please provide details of what needs to be done to move kafka to hdf. We are using HDP 2.5 and already have HDF cluster where nifi is running with 3 zookeeper nodes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Guru

Hi @sbx hadoop

you should probably check with your local Hortonworks team for a proper answer. I don't think you need to worry about logically/physically moving anything, just ensuring that you have the proper support subscriptions in place from the HDP and HDF products that you need. Again, your local Hortonworks team can provide an official answer to your inquiry.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Guru

Hi @sbx hadoop

you should probably check with your local Hortonworks team for a proper answer. I don't think you need to worry about logically/physically moving anything, just ensuring that you have the proper support subscriptions in place from the HDP and HDF products that you need. Again, your local Hortonworks team can provide an official answer to your inquiry.