Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

NIFI Gettwitter HTTP_ERROR: HTTP/1.1 401 authorization Requiered. will attempt to reconnect. ?

Solved Go to solution

Re: NIFI Gettwitter HTTP_ERROR: HTTP/1.1 401 authorization Requiered. will attempt to reconnect. ?

New Contributor

Thanks for your help, after regenerating both Consumer Key and Access Token and my Host PC date was 2 min off, updated that as well. After all the changes, nifi is working.

Thanks again @Neeraj Sabharwal and @Artem Ervits.

Re: NIFI Gettwitter HTTP_ERROR: HTTP/1.1 401 authorization Requiered. will attempt to reconnect. ?

New Contributor

Hi,

if you are still facing this issue and you already tried to regenerate the key and it didn't work

try to make sure of the clock in your sandbox is set correctly to do so run the following :

1. yum install -y ntp

2. service ntpd stop

3. ntpdate pool.ntp.org

4. service ntpd start

New Contributor

Regenerating 'Consumer Key/Secret' and Access token didn't help. Tried ntpd clock time adjustment. It worked ! !

Thanks guys !!

Contributor

thanks! had this same problem and getting ntpd running properly fixed it.

New Contributor

Thanks a ton! Worked for me as well. As he said, if regeneration of the keys didn't work. This should probably fix the issue.

Highlighted

New Contributor

Thank you! It worked for me.

New Contributor

I had the same problem, I tired regenerating access key and token

but with no luck

what I found later .. that the time and date on the sandbox was off

so I update the time to the correct one

and create a new app in twitter api

and it works fine