Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Need help in installing HANA Vora 1.3 in HDP2.4.2(RHEL7.2)

Contributor

Traceback (most recent call last)

エラーが出てしまいました…

File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.4/services/vora-manager/package/scripts/vora_client.py", line 38, in <module>
    VoraClient().execute()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/script/script.py", line 219, in execute
    method(env)
  File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.4/services/vora-manager/package/scripts/vora_client.py", line 24, in install
    'PLATFORM': params.platform
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/base.py", line 154, in __init__
    self.env.run()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/environment.py", line 160, in run
    self.run_action(resource, action)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/environment.py", line 124, in run_action
    provider_action()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/providers/system.py", line 238, in action_run
    tries=self.resource.tries, try_sleep=self.resource.try_sleep)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/shell.py", line 70, in inner
    result = function(command, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/shell.py", line 92, in checked_call
    tries=tries, try_sleep=try_sleep)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/shell.py", line 140, in _call_wrapper
    result = _call(command, **kwargs_copy)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/shell.py", line 291, in _call
    raise Fail(err_msg)
resource_management.core.exceptions.Fail: Execution of '/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.4/services/vora-manager/package/scripts/control.py install_vora_client' returned 1.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru

make sure selinux is off iptables stopped jdk 1.8 proper dns running as root. passwordless ssh lots of space under /var and all the latest versions

make sure you allow ttyless sudo allowed in visudo

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Guru

Can you paste the output of the stderr log?

Master Guru

make sure selinux is off iptables stopped jdk 1.8 proper dns running as root. passwordless ssh lots of space under /var and all the latest versions

make sure you allow ttyless sudo allowed in visudo

Contributor

Thank you,I foreget following steps,

I did following steps,I was able to install vora

1. Open etc/sudoers file by using command sudo visudo.

2. Disable requiretty by setting parameter like:

Defaults !requiretty.

3. Save the file.

New Contributor

Which build of Vora 1.3 (beta) are you running? The solution provided should work and is documented in the latest Vora 1.3 installation document.

Also be aware to install clients on ALL nodes, and workers on ALL nodes that a vora-manager is not installed on.

Make sure if not using eth0 as the network interface, that all interfaces on each node have the same interface name. Right now, per-node configurations are not supported. This is necessary for the vora-manager config under Ambari console and for each Vora service when you configure the various vora services under Vora Manager UI.

Contributor

yes!

First,Vora did not run because of eth0.

But I checked ipconfig,I change eth0,

then vora started fine

New Contributor

So the manager started. Good.

Have you configured all services under the Vora Manager UI?

Chris

Contributor

Yes I did.

I had to change every eth0 in vora manager UI as well.

Now, Vora is running fine.