Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

NiFi 1.10.0 Repository and Management Pack

Solved Go to solution

NiFi 1.10.0 Repository and Management Pack

Super Collaborator

I recently found NiFi 1.10.0 was released:

https://nifi.apache.org/download.html

Does anyone have an ETA on a public repo and management pack?

I started on a management pack to get 1.10.0, but after I get into the HDP/HDF stack it's still using public repos reporting only 1.9.x.   I am going to start working on my own repos, but wanted to see if anyone was already working on the next public repo and mpack?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: NiFi 1.10.0 Repository and Management Pack

Master Guru

@stevenmatison 

NiFi that comes with HDF is never exactly the same as the Apache NiFi version.  It is simply based off an Apache NiFi release with some modifications and in many cases additional fixes not part of the Apache release.

There is currently no plan for an HDF release based off Apache NiFi 1.10.0.  That may change.

The current to plan is for Apache NiFi 1.10 to show up in the Cloudera Data Platform - Data Cloud (CDP-DC) release.

Thank you,

Matt

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: NiFi 1.10.0 Repository and Management Pack

Master Guru

@stevenmatison 

NiFi that comes with HDF is never exactly the same as the Apache NiFi version.  It is simply based off an Apache NiFi release with some modifications and in many cases additional fixes not part of the Apache release.

There is currently no plan for an HDF release based off Apache NiFi 1.10.0.  That may change.

The current to plan is for Apache NiFi 1.10 to show up in the Cloudera Data Platform - Data Cloud (CDP-DC) release.

Thank you,

Matt

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here