Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

NiFi Cluster Setup

I am trying to setup 2 separate NiFi clusters each with 3 nodes. I have setup the cluster protocol port different on both but using the same Zookeeper quorum. Seems like both clusters are trying to connect to the cluster coordinator of the first cluster.

Is this a possibility, to use same Zookeeper quorum for 2 separate NiFi clusters?

If not, what is the suggested way to do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Collaborator

Hi @Jay,

could you please update the parameter "nifi.zookeeper.root.node" to have different in both the clusters in nifi.properties

nifi.zookeeper.root.node=/nifi_cluster1 and for second one to some thing like /nifi_cluster2

if you configure them from ambari you can update the same under Advanced nifi-ambari-config -- Zookeeper Znode property.

68453-zookeeeper.png

Hope this helps !!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Super Collaborator

Hi @Jay,

could you please update the parameter "nifi.zookeeper.root.node" to have different in both the clusters in nifi.properties

nifi.zookeeper.root.node=/nifi_cluster1 and for second one to some thing like /nifi_cluster2

if you configure them from ambari you can update the same under Advanced nifi-ambari-config -- Zookeeper Znode property.

68453-zookeeeper.png

Hope this helps !!

@bkosaraju Thanks, exactly what i needed. Works great!