Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

NiFi Expression - Multiple AND - AND Conditions

Contributor

Hi,

I am using RouteONAttribute Processor and i defined a property and its value contains multiple AND conditions like the following:

Property Name: ROUTE1

Property Value:

${text.tag.type:equals('XXX'):and(${txt:contains('AAA')}):and(${txt:contains('BBB')})}

The Issue i am facing is that after generating a flow file with attributes text.tag.type = XXX and txt = AAA,BBB it always route to unmatched while it should route to ROUTE1

Thanks ...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Mentor
@yazeed salem

Your NiFi expression Language statement looks good. I even tested base on your example and it routed my flowfiles correctly

92617-screen-shot-2018-10-01-at-14402-pm.png

Make sure that each of the FlowFiles being processed have required FlowFile Attributes set on them.
You can stop your RouteOnAttribute processor and allow a few files to queue in the connection feeding it.
Then right click on connection and select "List queue". You can then click on "details" icon to far left of any FlowFIle to verify that it does have correct attributes set on it.

-

92618-screen-shot-2018-10-01-at-15006-pm.png

-

Thank you,

Matt

-

If you found this answer addressed your question, please take a moment to login in and click the "ACCEPT" link.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Super Mentor
@yazeed salem

Your NiFi expression Language statement looks good. I even tested base on your example and it routed my flowfiles correctly

92617-screen-shot-2018-10-01-at-14402-pm.png

Make sure that each of the FlowFiles being processed have required FlowFile Attributes set on them.
You can stop your RouteOnAttribute processor and allow a few files to queue in the connection feeding it.
Then right click on connection and select "List queue". You can then click on "details" icon to far left of any FlowFIle to verify that it does have correct attributes set on it.

-

92618-screen-shot-2018-10-01-at-15006-pm.png

-

Thank you,

Matt

-

If you found this answer addressed your question, please take a moment to login in and click the "ACCEPT" link.