Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Nifi to insert the flow one after another

Explorer

Hello everybody,

I'm using Routetext processor to separate JSON records to different flow.Ultimately I need Flow1 should be inserted into HBASE table first , Flow 2 should be executed second and so on.How I can achieve this.

Basically Inserts should insert data to HBase first,Updates should happen next and Delete should happen last .

Attached the Sample test.xml

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru
@Raj ji

For this use case you have to use Wait-Notify processors to finish inserting records first then Update the records and last for deleting the records.

Refer to this and this articles for configuring and usage of Wait/Notify processors.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Master Guru
@Raj ji

For this use case you have to use Wait-Notify processors to finish inserting records first then Update the records and last for deleting the records.

Refer to this and this articles for configuring and usage of Wait/Notify processors.

Explorer

@Shu Is it possible to add two RowIdentifier/RowIdentifier Field name in PutHbaseJson , Like ServerName,ServerNo or ${ServerName},${ServerNo} .

Master Guru
@Raj ji

Yes you can use it..
PutHBaseJson processor:-

1. expects json individual messages(not an array)
2. You need to extract the values for ServerName,ServerNo from the content using EvaluateJsonPath processor then use
Row Identifier

${ServerName},${ServerNo}

(or)

PutHBaseRecord processor:

Using Record processor we don't need to split the array of json messages if you are using this processor but we need to prepare the row_id by using Update Record processor by using concat(/ServerName,',',/ServerNo) function.

Refer to this link for more details regards to UpdateRecord processor concat function usage.