Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

PHD cluster nodemanager memory issues

Solved Go to solution
Highlighted

PHD cluster nodemanager memory issues

Mentor

I want to run hdp memory script on PHD cluster, aside from directory naming convention, what else can be different? Pivotal has a single node sandbox and I can easily test it but it's an urgent issue and I do not have access to that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: PHD cluster nodemanager memory issues

Hi Artem, PHD-3.0 is equivalent to HDP-2.2.4, so a script referring to correct paths should work. What do you mean by "hdp memory script" on Yarn?

Edit: phd-configuration-utils.py exists on PHD-3.0, here is a link, scroll down to "PHD Utility Script". Example

python phd-configuration-utils.py -c 16 -m 64 -d 4 -k True

where "-c" is the number of cores, "-m" is RAM on worker nodes, "-d" is number of disks, and final Boolean is HBase yes/no.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: PHD cluster nodemanager memory issues

Hi Artem, PHD-3.0 is equivalent to HDP-2.2.4, so a script referring to correct paths should work. What do you mean by "hdp memory script" on Yarn?

Edit: phd-configuration-utils.py exists on PHD-3.0, here is a link, scroll down to "PHD Utility Script". Example

python phd-configuration-utils.py -c 16 -m 64 -d 4 -k True

where "-c" is the number of cores, "-m" is RAM on worker nodes, "-d" is number of disks, and final Boolean is HBase yes/no.

View solution in original post

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here