Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Predictive Analysis Tool

Contributor

Hello everyone,

I already use HDP in large scale, but I need to know what tool people are using to do Predictive Analysis. I know that are a lot of tools in the market, but I am looking for something that allows me not to have a specific person with a lot of Data Science knowledge, statistics, etc...But i want my business user to build his own analysis.

I know that are some tools in the market that aren´t Open Source like SAP Predictive Analysis that has this purpose.

Does anyone knows another software like this?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Expert Contributor

1. H2O is an open source in-memory solution from 0xdata for predictive analytics on big data. With familiar APIs like R and JSON, as well as common storage method of using HDFS, H2O can bring the ability to do advance analysis.

Please refer to the below tutorial from Hortonworks to get started

http://hortonworks.com/hadoop-tutorial/predictive-analytics-h2o-hortonworks-data-platform/

2. Apache Spark's MLLib is a very popular one used in predictive analytics

3. scikit-learn is another open source Machine learning tool

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Expert Contributor

1. H2O is an open source in-memory solution from 0xdata for predictive analytics on big data. With familiar APIs like R and JSON, as well as common storage method of using HDFS, H2O can bring the ability to do advance analysis.

Please refer to the below tutorial from Hortonworks to get started

http://hortonworks.com/hadoop-tutorial/predictive-analytics-h2o-hortonworks-data-platform/

2. Apache Spark's MLLib is a very popular one used in predictive analytics

3. scikit-learn is another open source Machine learning tool

New Contributor

Hello,

Can I use statistical analysis for visualising healthcare data or is there any other technique for visualisation of big data in healthcare.

I have read the statistical techniques i.e. mean,mode,median but I don't know how to implement them. Can you just give me an idea about it.

Thank you

Contributor

Great @Geetha Anne I will take a look. thank you