Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

PublishPulsarRecord not found.

Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to integrate Nifi with Pulsar. But unfortunately i cannot find any of Pulsar nar Processors around. I am running Nifi 1.16.3

Thanks for your help.

4 REPLIES 4

Expert Contributor

Those processors are bundled in Clouderas CFM package, in particular CFM 2.1.4 they are not released on Apache NiFi bundle.

Contributor

Thanks for the info.

Hi @rafy 

You didn't say where you looked, or if the NiFi 1.16.3 installation you are running is in the public cloud, on premises or private cloud. What @DigitalPlumber wrote earlier is correct; one of my colleagues provided the following page shot from Cloudera DataFlow (CDF) on CDP Public Cloud:

Annotated CDF on CDP Public Cloud Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 2.58.55 PM.png

So the processors are clearly available. If for some reason you need to use Pulsar with some other distribution of NiFi, you can try checking the GiitHub repo here:

Awesome Apache NiFi + Apache Pulsar

Bill Brooks, Community Moderator
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Contributor

Thanks for your help. I also chatted with one of Streamnative dev advocates & he directed me to tons of info. Unfortunately, the nars are & didn't work with on prem Nifi 1.16.3. Also, i tried to build from source files but encountered lot of errors.