Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Save dataframe with header in spark 1.6

Contributor

Hi

I am going to write HPCD spark certification in that I need to save dataframe to HDFS

Doubts:

1.Do I need to store data with header or not If need to store any approach please suggest me because they are not going to give any databricks package without header I can.

Thanks in Advance

Subbiram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@subbiram Padala

I don't think so! The certification is purely going to be based on your Spark skills and external jars are generally omitted. Also, if there is any such requirement, this would be explicitly mentioned that you need to store the header. And that I mentioned earlier, may not be the case.

Keep the spirits up! All the best with your exam.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@subbiram Padala

I don't think so! The certification is purely going to be based on your Spark skills and external jars are generally omitted. Also, if there is any such requirement, this would be explicitly mentioned that you need to store the header. And that I mentioned earlier, may not be the case.

Keep the spirits up! All the best with your exam.

@subbiram Padala

Did the answer help in the resolution of your query? Please close the thread by marking the answer as Accepted!

Contributor
@Rahul Soni

Thanks for the response Rahul,

I have doubt regarding spark version in certification are they updated the spark version to 2.xx or still they provide 1.6 only.